Thursday, October 25, 2012

Archon: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

If a single picture is worth a thousand words, then here are 25,000 of them.

This is one of the best Jack Sparrows I have seen out side the movies.  He had the dress, the swagger and the voice.  I was seriously impressed.

Another version of Dr. Who.... So many doctors so little time...

 Who can tell me who these two are from?

This one had a great costume!  Complete with lime green contacts that were wicked looking.


"Who Ya' Gonna Call?"

Not sure who these guys are but I loved the costumes.


I thought she looked like a doll! 


My Favorite Steam Punk Couple!  We saw them last year and I so love her costume.

More Steam Punk



DR. Who Revisited.





 Steam and Fantasy come together




I so love this ladies costume.  She is a beautiful woman who lets nothing get in her way of having fun!


Can you tell me who this is?





So many costumes, These were just the hallway costumes.  Come back on Saturday for the Masquerade Costumes and winners!  

Happy Halloween!  

More to come

2 comments:

  1. The third photo down is Columbia and Magenta from The Rocky Horror Picture Show, just below the Ghostbusters you have an Imperial officer and TIE pilot from the Star Wars saga and I'm fairly sure the gentleman in the white suit is Kolchak: The Night Stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the magenta! And my best friend Josephine was Columbia! Took forever to make the costumes, but well worth the time :)

    ReplyDelete