Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Welcome Fandom Fest Panelist Jennifer Malone Wright!!!


BIO:
Jennifer Malone Wright is an author of the paranormal; her works include The Birth of Jaiden and The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter series. She resides in the beautiful mountains of northern Idaho with her husband and five children. Between the craziness of taking care of her children, whose ages range from fifteen all the way down to one year, and being a homemaker, Jennifer has little time left for herself. The time she does have left, usually leading far into the night, is spent working on freelance work or her beloved fiction. 

When she grew up, Jennifer always had her nose in a book. She has been writing stories and poems since grade school. This love of the written word and her strong interest in the paranormal is what has led to her first novel “The Birth of Jaiden.”
In addition to being a mother and homemaker, Jennifer is also a very proud military wife. Moving around the country for the last eleven years has made her a bit of a nomad and she finds it difficult to be in one place for too long. 
 
 ARM:      Where do you get the inspiration for your stories or characters?

     JW:   My inspiration comes from many things. I get ideas from a simple image, like the autumn leaves blowing in the wind or a creepy tree. I get ideas from pictures, from music, basically from everything in life.

ARM:      Do your characters talk to you?

     JW:   Yes, my characters don’t ever shut up, they talk to me while I’m sleeping, while I’m showering, while I’m driving and cleaning my house. It’s a pain in the rear end, really. It’s helpful for the writing, but sometimes they go overboard.

ARM:       What other authors would you suggest to fans of your work?

     JW:   Oh my goodness, there are so many, I couldn’t possibly name them all. For those who like the paranormal or fantasy (What I write) I would suggest Willow Cross, Christie Silvers, A. Jacob Sweeny, all the authors from Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing, Kymberlee Burks Miller, Rue Volley, and so many more.

ARM:      What are some things that you would like your fans to know about you?


     JW:   Well, it’s in my bio, but I think everyone should know that I have 5 children, ranging from the ages of 15 to 1 year. My husband was active Army for 8 years and we have been National Guard for three years so far. So, I used to be a hard core military wife but now my kids and my writing take up too much time to be an active military wife. My husband is in law enforcement now. Also, a little known random fact is that I can play the harmonica and I can fluently say my ABC’s backwards.

ARM:      Do you have a current work in progress?

      JW:   I always have a work in progress. Right now I’m working on part six of The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter series. I also have the second book in The Birth of Jaiden series I’m working on, I have two shorts I’m editing and several ideas that I’ve been taking notes on. I’m also launching a book tour website in early May called Tempting Book Tours.

ARM:      What are you excited about doing or seeing at Fandom Fest?

     JW:   I am excited about everything at Fandom Fest! I am super excited because one of my favorite authors and online friends, A. Jacob Sweeny is going to be table sharing with me! I’m so excited to meet her. I’m also excited to see so many other authors that I see online all the time. Ok, ok…yeah, I’m also totally excited to meet The Boondock Saint’s because they are awesome and I love Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon in The Walking Dead. And Julie Kagawa is going to be there, I’m soooo tracking her down for pictures and I will not leave without a signed book. Spike is going to be there! I really wish Buffy was though, because, well…I write about vampire hunters, how cool would that be. And, the best part…I’m sorry, but the best part is the whole time I will be without my kiddos. No diaper changing for me for a few days. Yay!
 
 ARM:      Where can we find out more about you and your books?

     JW:   Here are all my links for you guys to stalk.





And you can always get the first in my short story series The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter for free pretty much everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment