Thursday, February 2, 2012

A REVIEW OF ~ BOUND BY SEDUCTION: BOOK 1 BY Kharisma Rhayne

BLURB:

Jared and Bekka are two people with a huge conflict. He's FBI. She's the prosecuting attorney. He's high class suits with attitude to match. She's always a bit uptight and she's a virgin to boot. When these two get together, the sparks fly all the way from the office to the bedroom as these two go head to head, flesh to flesh.

 REVIEW:
Bound By Seduction:  Book 1 ~  By Kharisma Rhayne 

If losing my virginity had been this wonderful and intense, I would have done it twice! 

When I read erotica, I look for different things than I do when reading other types of fiction.  Besides a good story which I expect whether it is erotica or not, I expect great characters and intense sex. I expect to be turned on, and if it is a short piece, then it needs to be done quickly, but well.  After all what is erotica for if not to turn on the reader?

Bound by Seduction: Book 1 is a short story about Jared and Bekka.  Bekka is about to have her first sexual encounter with Jared.  Nervous and unsure, Bekka is about to discover that sex does not have to be standard missionary sex. 

The characters were right on the money for me. Jared, the older experienced man, knows what he wants and also knows how to please a woman. Bekka was a believable virgin with the nervousness most of us had during that crucial period of time.    

I really loved this story.  As I read, I found my breath quickening in anticipation as if I were Bekka. This short piece had everything I needed: great characters, great story and awesome sex.   

5 of 5 stars I can’t wait to read more from this author.

You can pick up this wonderful book at:   

Ten years ago, Kharisma traded in snow, ice and tornadoes for sun, heat, sand and mountains. She now lives in beautiful Arizona with her husband, 4 kids & 5 rescue dogs. Her love for nature and animals is well known and she gets to indulge it in her new home with wolves, coyotes, snakes, and various other creatures as her nearest neighbors. Living in the middle of nowhere is something she wouldn’t change for the world.  

Dabbling in writing through Junior High and High School, Kharisma officially got her start writing LGBT, BDSM and erotica. Never one to slow down, she started writing several additional genres including crime, medical, historical and paranormal. Her latest adventure is a dark horror.  

When you pick up one of her books, she wants you to walk away turned on and inspired! Come take a stroll into Kharisma’s worlds of ecstasy, love, adventure and fear. 


 Website is here: http://www.kharismarhayne.com/


1 comment:

  1. Love your review. I may have to buy this book, though I'm not an erotica reader usually. It sounds good!

    ReplyDelete